Samvid Scholars Program
The Samvid Scholars program was established in 2021 by Samvid Ventures to invest in the graduate education of future leaders who are committed to creating positive change in society.
Samvid Ventures will provide up to $100,000 in tuition support for post-graduate study in the United States. Additionally, Samvid Scholars will receive significant leadership development training and are invited to attend an Annual Retreat, where the scholar cohort and alumni come togethe for networking and mentoring opportunities.
To be eligible for Samvid Scholars, one must...
- Be beginning post-graduate study the following academic year;
- In a full-time post-graduate program of two years or longer at a university in the United States. Eligible degrees include MD, MBA, JD, MPP, MPH, EdD, and MS/MA in the social sciences or STEM;
- Have an undergraduate GPA of at least 3.5; and
- Be a U.S. citizen or DACA recipient
The Samvid Scholars program seeks the following:
- Academic excellence
- Service focus
- Bias towards action
The application is submitted online. Nomination or endorsement by ASU is not required to apply. Finalists will participate in virtual interviews.
- Funding for Graduate Study
- Leadership Development
- Business and Entrepreneurship
- Creative and Performing Arts
- Environment and Sustainability
- Health and Medicine
- International Affairs
- Journalism and Media
- National Security
- Peace and Conflict Resolution
- Public Policy
- Public Service
- Social Justice
- Social Science
- Fourth-year+ Undergrads
- Undergraduate Alumni
- US Citizen
ASU Nomination required