University of Exeter Global Excellence Scholarship
DeadlineJanuary or April
Postgraduate Taught Global Excellence Scholarships have been created to support students wishing to develop their academic potential and contribute to our thriving University community of students and staff from over 170 countries.
Global Excellence Scholarships recognise high academic achievement and assist scholars in accessing our exceptional teaching and learning, whilst taking advantage of all that University life offers to support their ambitions for the future.
A range of full, £10,000 and £5,000 first-year International tuition fee scholarships for select graduate programs at the University of Exeter.
You can apply for one of these scholarships if you...
- are classified as an International student for fees purposes (including any EU students required to pay International fees); and
- already hold an offer for an eligible full-time Postgraduate taught degree at the University of Exeter, commencing in the following September.
Visit the program website for a list of eligible graduate programs and a link to the graduate admisisons portal.
Scholarship recipients are selected on the basis of the following:
- Academic merit, based on the information that is supplied in the programme application. Applicants will be expected to demonstrate that they have achieved or are able to achieve the equivalent of UK upper second class degree. See the Entry Requirements pages for further guidance.
- The ability to demonstrate the following as part of the application process: academic ambition; future career ambitions; a genuine need for the scholarship and how this will support your ambitions; a sense of social responsibility and willingness to engage with the Exeter community.
The application is submitted online, via a webform.
The application includes a personal statement of 300 words, which responds to the following questions:
- What is your interest in your chosen programme of study and what are you hoping to learn?
- What are your future ambitions and how will your studies help you to achieve them?
- What would being awarded a Global Excellence Scholarship mean to you – what difference would it make?
- As a Global Excellence Scholar, how might you act as an ambassador for the University?
- Funding for Graduate Study
- International Study or Experience
- Fourth-year+ Undergrads
- Undergraduate Alumni
- US Citizen
- US Permanent Resident
- International Student (non-US citizen)
ASU Nomination required