Queen’s Management School North America
This scholarship is for outstanding international applicants who choose to study postgraduate taught programs at Queen’s Management School.
£5000 scholarship for study as a postgraduate student at Queen’s Management School.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a place on an eligible full-time postgraduate taught programme (excludes MBA) at the Queen’s Management School, starting in the academic year 2022/23 and prior to commencement of study have met any academic and language conditions attached to their offer as stated in their offer letter.
- Applicants to the Master of Business Administration programme MBA are excluded from the Queen’s Management School Scholarship 2022.
- Only those applicants who are ordinarily resident in one of the following countries are eligible for this award: Canada or the United States of America.
- Students must be classified as international fee-paying students paying the international tuition fee rate in order to be considered for this discount. Students paying NI/GB/EU fees are not eligible for the Queen’s Management School Scholarship 2022.
- The discount is awarded for the first year of study only, and is deducted from gross tuition fees upon enrolment. The scholarship cannot be used in lieu of any required deposit and no cash alternative is available.
- Students must be self-funded.
For more information on the Terms and Conditions of the scholarship, please check their website.
There is no application necessary for this scholarship. If a student is eligible to receive it, confirmation of the award will be issued shortly after receiving an offer.
- Funding for Graduate Study
- International Study or Experience
- Business and Entrepreneurship
- Fourth-year+ Undergrads
- Graduate Students
- Undergraduate Alumni
- Graduate Alumni
ASU Nomination required