2020 Fulbright Photo Contest is Now Closed
- Must be an ASU student who was awarded a Fulbright Grant in the past three cycles. (Awarded spring 2017, spring 2018, or spring 2019.)
- Photo submissions must be original work. No professional photos with logos or watermarks will be accepted. Photos taken of the student by a stranger or friend are acceptable.
- Photo(s) must have been taken during the student's Fulbright grant.
- Monday, March 2 at midnight MST — Submission Deadline
- Wednesday, March 4 — ONSA staff choose top 3 in each category
- Monday, March 16 — Faculty and staff judges choose winner(s)
- Wednesday, March 18 — Winners announced on Fulbright Day @ ASU
- Contestants can upload a maximum 3 original photos for each category. (12 photos total.)
- Alumni who submitted photos to last year's contest are welcome to participate again, so long as their grant was awarded in 2017, 2018, or 2019.
- Alumni whose photos were published in last year's calendar cannot submit the same photos. They can, however, submit new photos.
- Grand prize: $125 and photo published in Fulbright @ ASU calendar
- Honorable Mention: $75 and photo published in Fulbright @ ASU calendar
- Top 13 will have their photos published in Fulbright @ ASU calendar
Questions regarding the contest can be directed to Catherine.email@example.com
*ONSA reserves the right to adjust contest prizes and photo judging timeline. Check this page for changes or announcements.